Mursaki Denim Bucket Hat - Snake/Denim
The Mursaki Bucket Hat is hand crafted from Boa/Snake Embossed Genuine Italian Leather - The finest hides I could source in Los Angeles. Designed with a denim lined brim for signature Mursaki detailing.
There are other colors.. however these hides/skin colors are not stocked in studio. Any other color must meet a minimum purchase of $500 to secure a hide/skin in the color you desire - Email/Call/Site Chat/DM/Text for more info - See last image for all colors.
*As A Gift - With your order you will also receive a small scrap piece of hide/skin used in your hat*
100% Handmade Made In Studio - Just for you! Due to this being made to order Cut & Sew headwear - All sales are final. This was made for you so be sure to look over the size chart well! Thank you for understanding. Please Allow 2-5 Days for processing.
- Cut & Sew In Studio By Ruben Campos Jr
- White Stitching
- Genuine Italian Cowhide - Embossed Boa
- Denim Brim
Returns & Exchanges
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed, we can issue the exchange or the credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are physically dropped off by a customer at any location.
All Returns must be shipped to:
MURSAKI DENIM/RUBEN CAMPOS
RETURNS DEPARTMENT RA # _________
8250 VINEYARD AVE UNIT#141
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
• ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RA#(return authorization number) CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
• Any returns or exchanges that show up without an RA# can not be entered into our system, and therefore will not be processed.
• You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns or exchanges
• You will have 15 days from delivery of your package to file a return/exchange claim with customer service.
• Once you are issued an RA# - Please ship the items back immediately. We must receive the item back within 15 days of the RA# issue date.
• If the item was purchased at one of our retailers, please take the product back to the retailer for a return or exchange.
• If the item was purchased at an event, expo, pop-up shop, or any other special event, we do not accept any returns or exchanges for these items.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement. We will provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item. We can not ship out the replacement item until we receive the original item being returned.
• If you would like to return an item for any reason other than mispacked or defective/damaged products(stated above) we will be glad to issue you a refund back to your payment method MINUS a re-stocking fee.
• The re-stocking fee is directly tied to the payment processor you used at checkout. PayPal, Sezzle & ShopPay are all different payment processors. Their fees are as follows: (PayPal 3.49% + $0.49 cents per order) - (Sezzle 6% + $0.30 cents per order) - (ShopPay credit card used directly on site 2.6% + $0.30 cents) - (ShopPay Installments via Affirm 5.9% + $0.30 cents). These rates were paid directly to the payment processor, we do not receive this portion of any purchase made on the site - So we can not offer it in the refund. Thank you for understanding.
Example: On a $100 order the re-stocking fee for (PayPal = $3.98) (Sezzle = $6.30) (ShopPay Direct = $2.90) (ShopPay = Installments $6.20) No exceptions will be made.
• If the item you’d like to return/exchange was ordered more than 15 days ago, the item is no longer for available for sale, or if the item was purchased using store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
*Additional limitations may apply.