Mursaki Sebastian Jean 389-101
Standard inseam 32" length across ALL STYLES/SIZES.
A classic blue jean perfect for daily use, and even special occasions. Hand brushed whiskers & chevrons with subtle fading.
Cut from a strong but soft 12 oz. stretch fabric to ensure slim fitting comfort, without sacrificing durability.
An essential piece to any denim arsenal.
- Washed & Treated By Hand In Los Angeles
- Hand Brushed Whiskers & Chevrons
- Everyday Blue Wash
- Traditional 5 Pocket Design
- Navy Stitching
- Silver Metal Hardware
- YKK Zip Fly
- Signature Leather Pocket Tab
FIT + SIZING
- Slim Tapered Fit
- Regular At Waist
- Relaxed From Hip To Thigh
- Tapers To Slim From Knee to Ankle
- Sizes 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
FABRIC + CARE
- Medium Blue
- 12 oz. Denim
- Combed Ringspun Cotton
- 99% Cotton / 1% Spandex
- Machine Washable
- Hang To Dry
Returns & Exchanges
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed, we can issue the exchange or the credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are physically dropped off by a customer at any location.
All Returns must be shipped to:
MURSAKI DENIM/RUBEN CAMPOS
RETURNS DEPARTMENT RA # _________
8250 VINEYARD AVE UNIT#141
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
• ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RA#(return authorization number) CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
• Any returns or exchanges that show up without an RA# can not be entered into our system, and therefore will not be processed.
• You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns or exchanges
• You will have 15 days from delivery of your package to file a return/exchange claim with customer service.
• Once you are issued an RA# - Please ship the items back immediately. We must receive the item back within 15 days of the RA# issue date.
• If the item was purchased at one of our retailers, please take the product back to the retailer for a return or exchange.
• If the item was purchased at an event, expo, pop-up shop, or any other special event, we do not accept any returns or exchanges for these items.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement. We will provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item. We can not ship out the replacement item until we receive the original item being returned.
• If you would like to return an item for any reason other than mispacked or defective/damaged products(stated above) we will be glad to issue you a refund back to your payment method MINUS a re-stocking fee.
• The re-stocking fee is directly tied to the payment processor you used at checkout. PayPal, Sezzle & ShopPay are all different payment processors. Their fees are as follows: (PayPal 3.49% + $0.49 cents per order) - (Sezzle 6% + $0.30 cents per order) - (ShopPay credit card used directly on site 2.6% + $0.30 cents) - (ShopPay Installments via Affirm 5.9% + $0.30 cents). These rates were paid directly to the payment processor, we do not receive this portion of any purchase made on the site - So we can not offer it in the refund. Thank you for understanding.
Example: On a $100 order the re-stocking fee for (PayPal = $3.98) (Sezzle = $6.30) (ShopPay Direct = $2.90) (ShopPay = Installments $6.20) No exceptions will be made.
• If the item you’d like to return/exchange was ordered more than 15 days ago, the item is no longer for available for sale, or if the item was purchased using store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
*Additional limitations may apply.